Monday, April 25, 2011

Raised bed pictures

Well, after spending about 2 hours building the beds, here are the results of my labor.  It wasn't too difficult to build these raised beds so I think anyone can do it.  I still have to finish up the weed barrier fabric but that will not happen until I move them into place.  The area that I am putting these beds needs some work done to it to level it out since it is on a slight slope.  I will work on that aspect of the project next weekend.

This is the corner detail showing the 3 simple screws used to attach the corners together.

The following are images of the completed beds.  They are sitting on concrete temporarily and as I said earlier in this post, I am going to put them in the final location next weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment