Thursday, April 28, 2011

So much to do this weekend

This weekend has a lot to offer me and the wife but I'm afraid we won't get much done.  I HAVE to get those Arbor Day trees repotted this weekend.  I have to get some bulk soil for my raised vegetable beds.  I have to eat lunch with my wife's mom.  I have to do so much this weekend!!! 

Hold on....just chill out for a minute.  It shouldn't be that bad.  I just have to plan everything that needs to be done and just do it. 

First off, get some 1 gallon pots for the trees.  This is an easy one.  I can stop by the garden center at Home Depot on the way home tomorrow.  I should be able to find some cheap pots that will do the job.  I tried searching the Home Depot website for some cheap pots but it looks like they only put the expensive pots on the website.  Makes sense I guess.  I would like to find a landscape company though to befriend because I bet I can get some cheap (free) pots from them after they do a job.  That's a pretty good idea actually.

Second, I have to find some time on Saturday to locate the raised beds I built last weekend on the property.  This isn't as easy as it sounds though.  I have to dig out the side of this hill where I planned to place them so the raised beds are level.  That will take a few hours at least.  Once I get them placed I have to make a run to the local landscape business to get some bulk soil loaded up in the truck. 

Well, wish me luck on my long (actually short in duration) weekend.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment