Thursday, May 19, 2011

Recent pictures of vegetables

The above picture contains some straightneck yellow squash, cucumbers and cayenne peppers.  I love hot pepper sauce so I plan on putting out a few more pepper plants this weekend so I can have a bumper crop to make pepper sauce and relish.  The two lower plants are yellow squash and the upper right hand plants are cucumbers.  I have to build a trellis for the cukes to climb but that is not going to happen this weekend.

I have room for 3 more tomato plants and will get some this weekend.  I will get some better pictures of each plant as it grows.  I will also provide the type of tomato plants that I have next week.  I picked tomatoes that had different maturity dates so I wouldn't have them all come in at the same time.  I wish I had more room for a larger garden because there are so many veggies that I would really like to grow.  Oh well, that will happen once we buy our new house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment